We acted out movements based on the characters and events in the story. Since we became the circus performers, we ended class by attending the "cast party" and free danced for the end of class:
· World’s Biggest Elephant – Elephant breath
· Ride on the prancing horse -Gallop
· Walk the high wire - Walk across rope, or tape, as the high wire
· Human Pretzel – Link arms
· Flaming Hoop/Fearless Leaping Lizards - Jump through the hula hoop.
· Marching Snakes – Belly crawl “marching”
· Whistle Twinkle Twinkle – Use this as a rest, sit on bottoms and whistle/hum the tune.
· Head in a Lion’s Mouth – Act out
· A Big Hand – Everyone applauds