Friday, October 21, 2011

Wiggle, Wiggle, Shake, Shake

Next week I will be reading one of my favorite books (also listed on my recommendations page),  "The Little Old Lady Who Was Not Afraid of Anything" by Linda Williams. I will be sharing the book in my classes next week for Story Story Dance! This will be my first time incorporating props to tell the story. I went on an adventure today to gather up what I need, a process which lit up my creative synapses. I have a plan for incorporating the props, the story, and the dancing, but since this will be the first time doing it this way, it will be exciting to see how this all unfolds.
I love the creative process I experience when I am creating my classes. I enjoy the challenge of bringing all the elements together and trying them out, and seeing the kids get excited about participating.  That's really the best part.

No comments:

Post a Comment