Thursday, November 25, 2010

Creative Drama Lesson Plans

I found this website today for creative drama lesson plans. Matt Buchanan hosts a great site that organizes creative drama lessons for the classroom by age level, lesson type, and cross-curriculum content. One of my biggest professional challenges has been figuring out how to organize all my materials. I have a lot of baskets, tote bags, and shelving. I appreciate when someone takes the time to organize materials I can use. I also appreciate sharing curriculum. By doing this, we can make each other better teachers. Exploring new curriculum  provides ideas and also generates new ideas. Lesson plans are like living documents that can be altered and adapted to meet the needs of the students and the style of the teacher.


Creative Drama Lesson Plans

No comments:

Post a Comment